Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My Studies

皆さんはお元気ですか。私は元気です。

Hey guys just small part of my Japanese there, Any way as you may have read on my last post I said that I have been studying Japanese for almost 2 years. I thought to show you some pictures of my Japanese some my Japanese studies and how I study Japanese.
These are the two books that I am using now and I am doing self study with these book which is not easy but a Japanese friend of mine who has a background in Japanese teaching is helping me a lot with these books. What I do like a lot about this book is the fact that it forces you to think in Japanese. It also has great list for new words.
This here is a look inside of the excise book which I use to study Japanese as you see here it is all in Japanese so a lot of time you need to think very hard when you try to study.
This is my Japanese homework and yes I like wring this way more than the western way, for me it feels a lot better on the hand. The most I do in my Japanese studies is writing, Writing in Japanese is by far my favourite thing to do. 日本の漢字をことが大好きだよ。

Now I still have long way to go, language learning is not a mater of picking up a phase book and spending 1 hour a day studying. It is a lot more, everything you do everything you think, feel see, hear, say and know has to be apart of your new language.

I like to say that if any of you here are learning a new language I wish you the best of luck and I would like to see your work. Please comment and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment