Thursday, December 09, 2010

Well hello there

Well well today I start of my blog.
To think about it this 1st post is the hardest of them all, as I have some idea what my blog is about but no way of starting it of, I guess the 1st thing I should write about is what I am thinking right now.

Well I just got home from Taekwondo training thought it was nothing more then games and fun as last week we had grading, I had not gone thought my grading as I had only rejoy two weeks before the gradings took place.

Thought even my age it is always good to have fun and muck around with out the effed of getting drunk or staying out in night in unsafe places.

Do not get me wrong I do enjoy going out having drinks with mates and such, it good to sit out with ur friends and enjoy life, lately I have recontacted some of my friends that I have not seen in a long time it feels good been back with friends.

It is good as you can fix up alot of miss understandings and able to reset every thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment